A youthful and lively blend of cognac, delivering a spectrum of sensations. Courvoisier® VS Cognac is a blend of several crus aged between three and seven years (four to eight for Russia), composed principally of Fins Bois with a balancing hand of Petite Champagne. “An elegant and harmonious cognac with strong notes of fresh fruit and fresh oaky taste”, says Patrice Pinet; Master Blender.
Alcohol Content: 40%
Volume: 700ml and 1 Litre
Tasting Notes:The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives Courvoisier®VS a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers.
- Ripe fruits: The chalky soil in Fins Bois delivers a hint of ripened fruits that is its signature aroma.
- Spring Flowers: Inhale deeply for the bouquet of spring flowers, which is a hallmark of grapes harvested at their peak from the Fins Bois crus.
- Fresh Oakiness: The rich, fresh oak bouquet is controlled throughout the ageing process to make sure it doesn’t dominate the young cognac.
- 2016 Médaille D’argent; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal: BTI Ratings and Competition (85 Rating)
Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under the age of 18 years.