A very old blend of fine and well matured cognac, recognised as one of the finest XOs of the world. Courvoisier® X.O. Cognac is a selection by our Master Blender of beautifully matured eaux de vie, aged from 11 to 25 years, to highlight the complexity and richness of cognac aromas. “An exotic vanilla and crème brûlée bouquet, candied orange aromas and iris flowers notes, all come together to excite the senses” – Patrice Pinet; Master Blender.
Alcohol Content: 40%
Tasting Notes: Is intensely aromatic and flavourful, with a velvety texture and aromatic bouquet, laced with hints of crème brûlée, candied orange and iris flowers.
- Crème Brûlée: The careful hand toasting of our barrels lends notes of vanilla and caramel that mature to evoke a warm crème brûlée aroma.
- Candied Orange: Delicate ageing in oak produces this sweet aroma that originates from the Grande Champagne crus.
- Iris Flower: The sweet and powerful bouquet of irises comes from matured Borderies cognac.
- 2016 Medaille D’or: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2014 Gold Medal: The Cognac Masters
- 2013 Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under the age of 18 years.