A delicate bouquet and excellent balance of oak and exotic flavours. Grande and Petite Champagnes bring harmony while Fins Bois give a floral and fruity character to Courvoisier® VSOP Cognac. “Very smooth with an excellent balance of oak and floral flavours that can be fully appreciated neat or mixed with ice and water, it’s also excellent with long drinks” – Patrice Pinet; Master Blender.
Alcohol Content: 40%
Tasting Notes: This skillfully crafted cognac is a blend of several crus with a perfect balance between Fins Bois, Grande and Petite Champagnes at the peak of their aromatic potential.
- Peach: When the cognac is distilled and aged, it begins to conjure the soft, luscious aroma of ripe peach.
- Toasted almonds: After several years in our French fine-grained oak barrels, the spirit develops nutty notes and ages to produce a sweet, caramelized flavor resembling that of toasted almonds.
- Jasmine: The distillation on the lees is a complex and meticulous process but it gives fruity and musk notes, evoking jasmine aroma.
- 2016 Medaille D’or: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal: BTI Ratings and Competition (89 Rating)
Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under the age of 18 years.